Yotam & Fantasia 15 Yotam & Fantasia 15

aww that was great made me tear up after so many episodes

FAKE FAKE

Loving the Megaman Zero Games myself, I loved your animation man! I know it mustve been pretty hard to do all of this stuff as well as you did!! The scenes were pretty epic, and animation fluid (besides the initial crash of the rocks when the pillars started falling around FAKEx and Zero, colors were great and vibrant, like the series itself. Subtitles were nice, all was good except for the choice in music perhaps, I remember the series having great music, you made good picks for the scenes for sure, but perhaps could've fit something more gnarly in there.. That's my only stretch. Overall, great animation!
And that's without any punches being thrown!
10/10 - GIRFAN

Diablo and Cain Diablo and Cain

So happy that I played Diablo 3 so that I can see the hilarious spin you put on the two characters relationships, jesus chirst man! First thing I did after hit my kief bowl this morning and honestly I can say it would've been my favorite video of the day even if I hadn't!

I Love Dota 2 I Love Dota 2

That was hilarioooouss, the facial expressions and ambient music growing as the nerdy dota kid ranted on and on was so perf, and the kicker "I play minecraft." Like, what is that kid onnnnnn?
Great animation, good colors, expressions and sound. Great job Jazza.

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

So.. there was more..

After watching the last animation I was absolutely amazed by everything, the backgrounds, the character detail, the sounds, the violence, oh the action! Exactly what I like to see in a submission.. Very much looking forward to the next submission, and while reading some other reviews some people noted that the actions seem as though they take no energy to produce, well I think your animation of a BADASS NINJA is perfect, and the amount of energy used is that of an expectedly hyper trained Ninja.. I'm interested to see where the mutant factory leads us.. Perhaps to an origin of why the ninja must fight? Either way, I'll certainly be tuning in.. Another beautiful submission, thanks for making it.

Ninja Action Ninja Action

Best animation i've seen in a while here, earned my review.
The sounds were great, I liked the soundtrack, and effects a ton. Animation is where clearly you show your talent for fighting animations, the weapons and killing was very enjoyable to see, the enviornments where the ninja traveled were very detailed and I appreciate the effort you put into it, as it made it a lot more enjoyable. The characters were mostly unique besides the few ninjas which was also very interesting and a plus for you, I can't imagine the amount of time you put into making this and all I can offer you is my thanks for the 13:19 seconds of pure pleasure I got from enjoying your talents. Thanks dude, keep on animating, you are SO talented dude, motivation for me, a youngster whose lurked on NG since he was like 8 and with motivation from people I see posting here going to college for programming and animations..

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

I love you for making these

Anime fight! Anime fight!

I Get it!

This is exactly how watching Dragonball Z made me feel!

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

Oh My Goodness, EPIC!

Constant greatness from beginning to end! Reduced me to tears!

Probably the funniest flash I've seen on NG in awhile!
Prof. Layton's facial expressions were incredible and the two guys were just brilliant! excellent script.

Keep it up!

Beowulf: Flash Edition Beowulf: Flash Edition

Great Movie

It was pretty amusing,

Work on your Lip-Voice Syncing a bit.
Also I would've liked to see some more movement with the characters, it felt like a still image with sound to me.

Overall 6 :] Keep up the good work.